Add entry using reference text
Entries can be created from a reference text.
In case you have a reference string, JabRef offers the functionality to convert the text to BibTeX (or biblatex). For this, JabRef uses the technology offered by Grobid.
O. Kopp, A. Armbruster, und O. Zimmermann, "Markdown Architectural Decision Records: Format and Tool Support", in 10th ZEUS Workshop, 2018.
- 1.Click Library and select "New entry from plain text..." Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+Shift+N.
- 2.The "Plain Reference Parser" window opens
- 3.Paste the reference text:
- 4.Click "Add to current library"
- 5.The result is selected in the entry table: